10 March, 2022 2:00 pm - 10 March, 2023 5:00 pm
The responsibility of running a business or leading a team is stressful, something that can't really be avoided. Constantly processing challenges such as sales, cash, margins, employees, operations etc leads to fatigue and heightened tensions. But thankfully you can harness it.
Restore and increase business and personal productivity in a controlled way by discovering the power of harnessing stress.
This workshop will help your team understand the key drivers of stress, recognise the impact on their own lives and discover ways to turn the negative behaviours into empowered change.
This two-hour harnessing stress workshop for up to 10 people, will equip your team with the skills to turn stress and stressful situations into positive outcomes and break the stress and distress cycle.
Who is it for?
- Managers & Executives - use the power of harnessing stress to elevate your own productivity and presence and lead your teams with renewed vigour and energy.
- Commercial teams - grasp stressful situations and turn them to your advantage.
- Learning & Development teams - understand how harnessing stress can manage the energy levels and objectivity of your people
- Business owners - harness your stress and that of your people to drive your business forward
What you get
A two-hour development workshop with Uspire's Mark Francis for up to 10 of your team discovering why people get stressed, what happens to their bodies and how it can be harnessed and transformed into a positive.
- discover practical coping strategies for you and your team
- learn how to manage your energy levels
- understand how to control your objectivity when stressed
- break the stress and distress cycle
|Harnessing Stress for Empowerment