15 July, 2022 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
How are your team really feeling ...?
...flat, lacking energy, disconnected form each other, struggling to readjust ... or maybe they are energised but not having fun, missing interactions and feeling unconnected.
Bring some levity, laughter and fun back into your team, help them think about themselves and their own self-care, making them feel happier and perform better.
In a brand new collaboration, join Uspire and Emma Stroud and Laugh.Think.Play. with your team and let your people:
- re-energise with a full day energy boost;
- connect and re-connect through laughter, joy, and play;
- review their work/life choices to make them happier, more productive and feel valued.
- vibrant mix of games and chat
- team and individual discovery
- practical tools from impro, clowning, personal development and coaching
- explore play and self-care and its impact on your life and work
- a small group of like-minded leaders looking to energise their teams
What you get
- practical tools and games that can be re-used again and again, in-person or online
- a de-stressed, happier and motivated team
- a 5 to 1 ROI on a wellbeing investment*
Where and When
- Birch Hotel, Lieutenant Ellis Way, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, EN7 5HW
- Train - London Liverpool St to Cheshunt station, then 5 minute taxi
- Car - close to exit 25 on M25
- Friday 15th July 10am - 4pm
|Think. Laugh. Play